Boss of Nova Boss of Nova

This one is so good, so catchy and yet awesome for battle. One word to resume it: EPIC!

Billtron209 responds:

Thanks man! Glad you like it!

Final Boss Battle 2 Final Boss Battle 2

Man, are you kidding me? Of course they should agree to make the full version! This is epic, marvelous, and totally awesome for final boss theme!!

If only its on loop or at least longer than 5 minute, I would definitely used this for my game, because its such a beast.

Heroes March ~P~ Heroes March ~P~

This is simply epic and so heroic, I can imagine a soldier marching to war in a decisive war that will decide humanity's fate. A battle of honor, fate, glory.... full of valor, an epic tales full of emotions. Each of their feet show their determination to end the war, as they step into the battlefield, facing their into the direction of their enemies.

Now they are prepared their weapon, determination on their eyes, and as they cry their honor and hope, they ready to end the battle, once and for all.

Those of Us Who Fight! ~P~ Those of Us Who Fight! ~P~

holy, this song is just epic! I love it!!
it will be a really good boss theme, really invigorating and brilliant!

A Light in the Darkness ~P~ A Light in the Darkness ~P~

Man, all of your song is just awesome! Listening to all of them is a great inspiration!
This one, certainly, will be very good for a final boss theme.

If someday I make a game, could I use this as the theme of my game? all the credit goes to you of course ^^